Friday, March 27, 2009

Exhibit features cover artists of Inside Northside Magazine


Inside Northside magazine is hosting an exhibit to honor the artists that have been featured on their covers. Come join me and the other cover artists at an opening reception on Saturday, April 4th from 6 – 9 pm at the St Tammany Art Association Gallery on Columbia Street during the annual Spring for Art celebration in downtown Covington. The exhibit will be up through the month of April.

posted by Annie Strack @ 12:17 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.