Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Video Released!

This short video is a sample from my new DVD, Painting Seascapes in Watercolor - The Red Dinghy. Email me to order the full 55 minute DVD, and you can paint along with me as you learn how to:

  • Paint reflections & shadows
  • Depict movement in water
  • Paint wet-on-wet & dry brush
  • Paint washes & glazes
  • Use masking fluid & lift color
  • Design good compositions
  • Use color & values effectively

Send $24.95 plus $5 for shipping & handling for the 55 minute DVD, and get started painting amazing watercolor seascapes!

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:29 PM   2 Comments

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2009 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous Deborah Burns said...

Hi Annie,

Love this video clip of you new DVD of How to Paint Seascapes in Watercolor!

It looks like you have made it easy to follow/paint along and learn some great watercolor techniques. Seeing how you did the clouds and sky was very cool.

~Deborah

 
At October 28, 2009 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Roy Simmons said...

Looks like a great DVD, I know how hard it is o produce! I have made one teaching my rough brush technique. Wishing you much success.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.