Friday, September 17, 2010

These are photos of the three paintings completed by Patsy Seguin at my 3-day watercolor seascapes painting workshop in Baton Rouge last month. Hard to believe -- this was the first time that Patsy attended a painting workshop!
Patsy painted this one straight -- it's the camera that's tilted!

These paintings are from just one of the artists that attended my workshop -- all of the artists produced amazing work!

Read Patsy's comments about my workshop here along with comments from some of the other artists who participated!

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:10 PM   2 Comments

2 Comments:

At September 18, 2010 at 1:39 AM , Blogger Blu said...

Nice work I bet she was pleased.

 
At September 20, 2010 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Rita said...

Lovely paintings!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.