Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Alternative Class available!

Much to my dismay, the Community Arts Center has canceled my Spring semester watercolor painting class. They are asking students who have already registered for my class to take a different class, instead. Don't despair! You can sign up for my classes in my art studio in Kennett Square!  4-week long classes start on the first Tuesday of the month, 1:15pm to 4pm. $137. Email or message me to register! 
Rusty Love, 14x20 watercolor $295



Annie Strack Art Studio, Kennett Square, PA

posted by Annie Strack @ 6:41 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.