Sunday, July 30, 2017

free watercolor paper for workshop attendees!

I'm super excited to announce that Hahnemuehle USA is sponsoring my next plein air workshop in Pennsylvania by providing each of my students with a 12x16 block of Hahnemuehle "Cezanne" watercolor paper! Whoo hoo!
This 1-day workshop will be held a the Community Arts Center in Wallingford, PA. The class size is limited and it will fill up fast, so be sure to sign up as soon as registration opens.

In other news, I'll be conducting a hands-on demo with Amsterdam Acrylics at Kennett Copy and More, in Kennett Square, PA! This is a new art supply store that just opened new my studio, and a great place for my students to run out to if they forget something when they come to class!
Come out to my demo, and try out the paints and mediums for yourself!

Also in the news, I reviewed several of the papers manufactured specifically for oil and acrylic painting by Hahnemuehle, and that review is posted on the National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society (NOAPS) blog. These unique papers all performed differently under various mediums -- check out my review to learn which papers are best for you!


Lastly, I just received notification that I was awarded Signature Membership status in the Central New York Watercolor Society! Whoo hoo! This marks my 9th Signature awarded from an Artist Society! Yay!

posted by Annie Strack @ 5:52 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.