Sunday, January 14, 2018

Teaching here, there, and everywhere

I had a full schedule last week with teaching a workshop at Maris Grove and starting the new semester at the Community Arts Center. 
At Maris Grove, we worked on winter landscapes and finished a new painting each day of the class.


All of my students created awesome paintings!
This is my 4th year teaching at the Community Arts Center, and some of my students have been taking my classes since the beginning. It's always nice to come to class and see familiar faces!

in the upcoming months I'll be teaching workshops in New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. Be sure to check out my CALENDAR page for the latest schedule!

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:06 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.