Sunday, September 3, 2023

Northeast watercolor society

 I'm thrilled to learn that my painting "le Grande Amore" juried into the North East Watercolor Society 47th International Exhibit. This acceptance earns Signature Membership for me in NEWS, and it marks the 27th Signature that I've earned! 

le Grande Amore, 12x16 watercolor by Annie Strack

Next Friday I'll be painting en plein air at the Reflecting Pool at Winterthur during the cocktail party. Be sure to come out and see me if you're in the area! The following week, I'll be driving down to southern Maryland to paint in the Berlin plein air, and you'll probably find me painting on the beach or in the marshes at Assateague. That week also ends with a plein air event at Winterthur on Friday, this time the party will be at the greenhouses. 


posted by Annie Strack @ 7:51 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.