Tuesday, September 10, 2024

September happenings

 I spent the day at the Philadelphia Watercolor Society exhibition at Penn State Garnet Valley, helping to unpack the paintings for the 124th International Exhibition. I'm thrilled to have my painting in this great event! I'll be at the reception Tuesday evening, September 17th. 

Ever Decreasing Circles, 12x16 wc, Annie Strack

Next week I'll be driving down to southern Maryland to compete in the Worchester Plein Air. Here's one of my paintings from last year's event... 

Surf's Up, 16x20 wc on board by Annie Strack

And I found that my painting "I'm de Captain, Now" juried into the latest Colorado Watercolor Society Juried show...

I'm de Captain Now, 12x16 wc, Annie Strack

And, I have a BIG announcement!

I'll be the guest artist on Monday Live!, the live weekly painting show hosted by my good friend Yves-Marie Salanson of Sennelier, on Monday, December 16th. This show is broadcast live on Facebook and Youtube, so be sure you sign up to get the link before the event. I'll be painting a beach scene with figures on 12x16 rough paper with Sennelier watercolors and Raphael brushes. More information will be available on the Sennelier website and on Facebook when we get closer to the event! 

posted by Annie Strack @ 7:27 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.