Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Last week my students learned to paint gestural figures in watercolor. This was a one-day workshop in my studio, and my students studied proportion and movement and then used calligraphic brushstrokes to depict those images.

Fern practicing her figures in her sketchbook

Rosemary quickly filled several pages with her fast studies

The brilliant teacher helping Morgan and Mary Beth with their figure studies

hard working students quickly mastering their lessons!
I offer several one-day workshops in my studio, each one is an intensive session focusing on a specific lesson. Check out my CALENDAR page for up coming dates.

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:52 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.