September news
I'm thrilled to learn my painting "Disgusted" juried into the Northwest Watercolor Society Annual International Exhibition!
![]() |
| Disgusted, 12x16 watercolor |
and my painting "Old Friends" juried into the Pennsylvania Watercolor Society International Exhibition.
![]() |
| Old Friends, 16x12 watercolor |
and my painting "the Scream" won Award of Merit in the Red River Watercolor Society Exhibition.
![]() |
| The Scream, 12x16 watercolor |
I'm even MORE thrilled to announce that I'm featured on the cover and in a profile article in the summer issue of North American Watercolor magazine! The article talks about my background and travels and my move to the Caribbean. Check it out!
Work on the new house in the Virgin Islands is still progressing. Our contractor is recovering from surgery so the construction of the pool, deck, and extra bathroom has been delayed for a while. We hope that it will start soon. In the meantime, we are busy installing painting and installing doors, lights, and the metal tracks for hanging paintings on the walls.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home