Sunday, April 5, 2009

New shows in Covinton and Baton Rouge


The annual Spring for Art gallery stroll in Covington brought thousands of art lovers to the Inside Northside Magazine exhibit of their cover artists. Several artists were on hand for book signings, and Inside Northside Magazine is taking orders from patrons who wish to purchase frameable poster reproduction of the magazine covers. Profits from the sales of the cover posters will benefit local art organizations.


Also last week, I hung a solo show of my paintings at Mansur's on the Boulevard, located on Corporate Boulevard in Baton Rouge. The show consists of 40 of my original watercolor paintings, and will be on display through the end of May. If you're in the Baton Rouge area, stop in a take a look!

posted by Annie Strack @ 5:56 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.