Sunday, April 29, 2012

Great Brushes From Dynasty Brush!

I just got these wonderful brushes from Dynasty Brush and I LOVE them! The #20 Faux Squirrel is the perfect "must have" brush for all watercolor painters, and the Black Gold series is a fantastic all-purpose brush that performs beautifully with watercolor or acrylics. I had recently worn out my favorite brush after more than 20 years of hard painting with it, and when I mentioned this to Karyn Myers-Berthel over at Dynasty Brush, she asked me all sorts of questions about my brushes and my painting habits. She was like a doctor, diagnosing a patient. She selected these brushes for me, and she really nailed it! These are exactly the right size, shape, and bristle mix for me, and these brushes fit me like a second skin. Words can't desccribe how impressed I am with this! Check out the Dynasty Brush blog and be sure to connect with them on Facebook and Twitter. Best of luck to the artists exhibiting in the Louisiana Watercolor Society 42nd International Show, as one of you is going to win a set of these wonderful brushes as a Merit Award provided by Dynasty Brush!

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:32 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.