Friday, January 20, 2012

Cool New Paints!

I'm finishing up a few more watercolors in the studio, and when those are done I'm going to start playing with these new acrylic paints from Chroma. These Atelier Interactive Professional Artists Acrylics from Chroma have unique properties that allow artists to retard the drying process, and even re-work the paint after it has dried. It's totally different from the way we use traditional acrylics, so it might take a while to get used to it! Hmm. I'm not sure what I want to paint with these. I might do some tropical scenes, maybe some palm trees. Or maybe some still-lifes. Or maybe some landscapes. I'll let you know soon!

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:17 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.