Saturday, July 14, 2012

Watercolor Workshops and More!

Whew! This summer seems to be just flying by! Workshops and classes in my summer studio in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania have been keeping me busy, as well as the online courses I teach at Artist Network University. I get lost in the moment when I'm surrounded with eager art students! There's still a few spaces open in some of my up-coming workshops, so send me an email if you're interested in signing up. Check out my Calendar Page to see the full schedule. If you can't travel to one of these scheduled workshops, you can organize one yourself -- or contact your local artist organization and ask them to host a workshop. I love to travel!
Twinrocker Handmade Paper

In other news, Twinrocker Handmade Paper is not only my favorite paper for watercolor - it's the ONLY paper I use! Twinrocker is providing the paper for all my students in my workshops and studio classes. From now on, my students will only be using the best watercolor paper in the world! I'm very pleased that everyone who studies with me will now be using the same high quality professional artist papers that I use. The best way to get great results, is to use only the best products!
St Croix Beach (c) 2012 Annie Strack

Here's a recent painting on Twinrocker paper. This paper is brighter and whiter than other brands of watercolor paper, and comes in a huge selection of sizes with deckled edges. It's textures, color, weight, and sizing make it far superior to all other watercolor papers, and I'm thrilled that my students will be using it in my workshops!

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:23 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.