Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Top Artists to Watch in 2013 – Part 1


These artists are the top Rising Stars in the art world, setting the world on fire with innovative works that are gaining the attention of curators and collectors throughout the world.  These talented people share several qualities besides outstanding talent, including great business and marketing skills and impressive knowledge of the materials they use and the subjects they paint. Most of all, they possess a willingness to share their skills and knowledge with others in order to help artists everywhere achieve a higher level of professionalism.  The respect they are earning in the art community is quickly propelling them to the top of their fields.
Click on their names to see their work and learn more about them, and be sure to follow their blogs and posts on Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites!
 
1.       Robin Maria Pedrero

2.       Anne Jenkins

3.       Georgia Mansur


5.       Debbie Lamey MacDonald

6.       Debi Watson

7.       Diane Hoeptner

8.       Shannon Grissom

9.       Maude McDonald

10.   Carrie Waller

Wait – there’s more! Stayed tuned for Part 2 (the rest of the list!), coming next week!

posted by Annie Strack @ 2:14 PM   9 Comments

9 Comments:

At December 30, 2012 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Robin Pedrero said...

Wow!! I retweeted this and popped on the link to read to the surprise of finding my name at the top of your list. I am humbled. I am also a little nervous, now I really have to give everyone something to watch. But I love what I am given the opportunity to do, creating art, building relationships,mentoring, and making a difference with my art so I will leap forward into 2013 with your blessing! Thank you Annie!!!

 
At December 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM , Blogger TLW said...

Congrats Robin and everyone else...great list!

 
At January 1, 2013 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Diane Hoeptner said...

So very honored to be on this list, Annie. Thank you.

 
At January 1, 2013 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At January 1, 2013 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

Oh my goodness Annie, I just discovered your thoughtful post. I am so humbled and honoured to be included with these wonderful artists!! A heartfelt THANKS!! You should also be included in this list as you exemplify all the qualities you mentioned. Wishing you the very best in 2013 Annie!! May all your dreams come true! xx Wishing all my fellow artists a Super 2013 too!

 
At January 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous Evelyn McCorristin Peters said...

Thank you so much Annie for including me in this amazing group of talented and inspiring artists. I am humbled. My goal as an artist is to motivate people to make a difference in the world around them. You are a role model!

 
At January 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Shannon Grissom said...

Thanks so much Annie! I'm honored to be on your list and in such good company!

 
At February 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my, was checking my webstats and saw this link pinging off my site... and what a surprise!

Annie, I am so honored... truly honored. (But, you really know how to put pressure on a gal, don't you?) Okay, I'll press to live up to your expectations. Thank you with much gratitude and also respect, as this is coming from you, one of my favorite artists with such a volume of great work and plethora of business acumen.
Thank you!

:D))) Doing the "happy dance"... can you see it?

 
At March 12, 2013 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Paula Ann Ford said...

That list sure has a TON of talent!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.