Saturday, March 16, 2013

My 8th Signature Membership!

This week, I'm proud to announce that I've been juried into the Baltimore Watercolor Society as a Signature Member! It is my 8th Signature Membership, and I'm flush with the honor.



I'm also happy to announce that the Louisiana Watercolor Society will be awarding my DVD "Painting Seascapes in Watercolor" to some of the winners in their 43rd International Juried Show in May, 2013. I'm thrilled to be a sponsor of this event, and I hope you all can come out to see the exhibit!
 

If your in the northern states this spring, be sure to come visit me at the Philadelphia Watercolor Society exhibit, March 29 to May 11 at the Boyer Gallery in the Hill School, in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. I'm also the co-chair of this exhibit, so you will see me at the opening and at all of the events.

Also starting this week, is another 4-week online watercolor painting course at Artists Network University. I've been teaching the beginning watercolor course at ANU for a little over a year now, and I love that my students are able to take this class from anywhere in the world. So far, I've had students attending classes from every continent except Antartica! How cool is that!

Be sure to check out my Calendar Page for information about all my upcoming exhibits, classes, and workshops. I'd love to see you at my next event!

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:57 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.