Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Paintings!


The last couple of weeks have been hectic! I only had a couple of weeks' break from teaching at Artists' Network University this summer, and then right back to teaching new courses. Add to that a catalog shoot for Fredrix Canvas Panels, an article assignment due for Professional Artist magazine, a guest blog post for Dynasty Brush, and the usual volunteer work... and I barely had time left to go to the beach! I got a little caught up on some of my work and had some time for a few new paintings.
Pensacola Beach Sunset, 10x13 WC
 
Rainy Beach, 8x10 WC
 
River in Montana, 5x8 watercolor


posted by Annie Strack @ 6:34 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.