Monday, May 26, 2014

Join me for painting en plein air!

I hope you can join me painting en plein air this week! On wednesday, I'll be painting with Nancy Riedell and the Bethleham Palette Club at the Allentown Rose Garden in the morning.
On Saturday, I'll be pianting with the Philadelphia Watercolor Society at the Kirkwood Preserve in Willistown Township. I'll be using both watercolors and oils at these events, and also demonstrating some new products. Keep checking this blog and my Calendar Page to see where I'll be painting next -- I'm adding new events constantly.
Or just keep an eye out and maybe you'll see me painting out somewhere, on the spur of the moment -- if you see a silver Mercedes with an easel nearby, it'll probably be me! I hope to see you out there this season! 

posted by Annie Strack @ 4:48 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.