Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Unionville Art Gala this weekend!

I'm thrilled to be participating in the Unionville Art Gala this weekend! This annual art show is a major fundraiser for the Unionville High School PTO. I hope you can come see me there -- I'll have lots of paintings and some special sale prices for holiday shoppers! The event is at the Unionville High School, 6pm to 9pm Friday evening, and Saturday from 11am to 4pm. Here's a small sampling of some of my many paintings available at the sale!


 Sunday I went to the Salmagundi Club for the reception of the American Artist Professional League. I've been a member of the AAPL for decades, and joined the Board of Directors earlier this year. It's nice that this organization now uses Skype during our Board meetings, so members no longer have to commute to downtown NYC to join the Board. A few years ago, I had to resign as President of the Louisiana Watercolor Society shortly after I was elected, because I moved to Philadelphia. I wish all societies and organizations allowed the option for Board Members to stay active by using Skype for their meetings!

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:29 AM   1 Comments

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2015 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Rita said...

I hope the sale went well for you and the PTO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.