Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hunkered down in the studio

With the exception of picking up a few unsold paintings last week from the Chadds Ford Winter Plein Air, I haven't been out of the house in two weeks. It seems like months! All of my Spring workshops, classes, shows, and other events have been postponed. The Chester County Studio Tour has been postponed until September. The plein air trip to Brittany with Sennelier for June is still as planned, as that is still three months away and it is just too early to predict if we will need to reschedule it. In the meantime, I've been working to spruce up my gardens for the Spring (hard to do, as I can't go out to buy plants!) and working on paintings in my studio. When the weather warms up, I'll move my easel outside to paint.



This is a little sneak preview of a painting that I just started. I just peeled off the masking fluid...

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:55 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.