Wednesday, February 12, 2020

shipping to art shows

I shipped off two different paintings to two different art shows at the same time, let's hope I didn't mess this up! The larger painting is going to the Mid-Southern Watercolorists 50th annual juried show in Arkansas. The smaller painting is going to Western Colorado Watercolor Society's 30th annual juried show in Colorado.


In other news, the winter plein air exhibit at the Chadds Ford Historical Society is on display through March 13. If you haven't seen it yet, go now! Some of the top artists in the country compete in this challenging event. It was tough weather this year, with wind gusts 60+ mph, torrential rain, freezing cold, snow squalls, and tornadoes. Here's the four paintings that I turned in...


And finally, I just received this certificate of Signature Status in the mail from North Star Watercolor Society. I actually earned the award last year, and it is the 15th Signature Status that I've achieved from various artist societies. 


All of my 2020 workshops are now sold out. I haven't yet posted my 2021 workshops, and I'm still booking locations and venues. If you are a workshop coordinator (or you know one) contact me to get your group on my list! I only teach a limited number of workshops each year, and there is a waitlist for all of them.

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:16 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.