Thursday, November 21, 2019

Art of the Carolinas 2019

What a week! Art of the Carolinas 2019 was a huge success again, with record breaking attendance and sales. I taught workshops all day on Saturday, and worked in the Charpak booth all the other days.

Unpacking and setting up the booth for Chartpak at the trade show

I met up with a lot of old friends and former students while there, and it was just like old times.
Me with some of my students from Charleston, 
Several of my friends from the Louisiana Watercolor Society came to visit me!

My workshops sold out within a week of opening registration, and were the first workshops to sell out. I can hardly wait until next year! Remember, workshop registration begins on July 1st, so be sure to get on their email list now so you'll get notified when registration starts! 
Happy students in one of my workshops at Art of the Carolinas!

My old friend Linda Lopez flew up from New Orleans to help me with my workshops, and she was a godsend! I could not have done it without her! 
Linda Lopez and me at Art of the Carolinas

On the last day of the expo, the PRESIDENT of Jerry's Artarama stopped by the Chartpak booth where I was working and told me I will definitely be invited back to teach workshops again next year. YAY!!! 

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Annie Strack @ 12:33 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.