Monday, August 10, 2020

Thrilled to win!

 I'm thrilled to announce that my painting "Portrait of Chris" won second place in the Alaska Watercolor Society 46th Annual National Exhibit! 

Portrait of Chris, 20x14 Watercolor by Annie Strack

Check out what I have to say about the new Water Lily line of brushes from Dynasty Brush

I'm also pleased to announce that Dynasty Brush quoted me and used my painting in their latest promotional video! 



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Annie Strack @ 2:58 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.