Friday, July 3, 2020

More Juried Show Acceptances!

I'm absolutely over the moon with joy to receive two letters of acceptance into juried exhibits this week! Good thing I ordered more shipping boxes!

Toes in the Water, 14x20 watercolor by Annie Strack

My painting "Toes in the Water" is juried into the Montana Watercolor Society 38th National Juried Exhibit. I will be framing it and shipping it off to the show in Montana for August.

Portrait of Chris, 20x14 Watercolor by Annie Strack

And this painting, "Portrait of Chris," is juried into the Alaska Watercolor Society 46th National Juried Exhibit.


posted by Annie Strack @ 11:43 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.