Tuesday, June 9, 2020

New brushes from Dynasty!

I always enjoy trying out new art supplies, so I was thrilled to open a box of new brushes from Dynasty Brush that came in the mail yesterday. It's one of the great benefits of being an Artist Ambassador! I've been playing with these all morning, and they have quickly become my new favorite.

This line from Dynasty Brush is called Water Lily. It is synthetic, but it's much softer and more absorbent than usual synthetics. Dynasty has created a synthetic hair that mimics the qualities of natural kolinsky hair more than any other synthetic brush that I've ever used. Everyone knows how much I prefer kolinsky brushes -- but now I've found an excellent vegan alternative that gives me the same identical performance. Over the years, Dynasty Brush has rolled out new lines of brushes and each has been better than the last. But they have really raised the bar with this latest product line. I can't begin to describe how amazing these new brushes are -- you simply must try them!

posted by Annie Strack @ 12:30 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.