Friday, April 10, 2020

Mid Southern Watercolor Society

I have two paintings out in exhibits right now, both were sent out before the lock down started. Upcoming juried shows and exhibits have all changed to online shows, eliminating the need to ship and hang paintings. In the meantime, here's a video of the 50th Annual Mid Southern Watercolor Society's juried show in Arkansas. I shipped my painting there several months ago, and it won a Merit Award. The show is not open to the public because of Covid-19, but someone video tapped the show:



I also have a painting out in the Western Colorado Watercolor Society's 30th annual juried show right now. That venue is also closed, but the paintings can be viewed on the WCWS website.

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:13 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.