Thursday, January 4, 2024

More online painting demos!

 Here's my painting from yesterday's demonstration for the Delaware Watercolor Society, painted with Sennelier watercolor and Dynasty Brushes on Hahnemuehle paper. I haven't chosen a title for it yet, so let me know if you have any suggestions! 


My next painting demonstration is Tuesday at 7 pm for the Casenovia Watercolor Society. I'll be doing something similar, showing new techniques again and painting with Sennelier watercolor and Dynasty Brushes on Hahnemuehle paper. 


And in other news, the annual National Watercolor Society Members 2024 Exhibit is now open for entry! Check it out at https://www.nationalwatercolorsociety.org 

You must be a NWS member to enter, but you still have time to join for 2024. I'm thrilled to be the Exhibition Director for National Watercolor Society and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's entries! 


posted by Strack @ 12:15 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.