Tuesday, June 19, 2012

House Portraits in Watercolor!

This gorgeous pack of notecards is from one of my students, Marina Reed. Marina took my Architectural Renderings and House Portraits Workshop in New Orleans a few years ago, and as you can see from her work here -- she really excelled! The card on the right is from the painting that she completed in my workshop, and packs of her notecards are sold in shops and boutiques throughout New Orleans. Marina now paints House Portraits, and she has clients lined up and clamoring for a turn to commission a custom-ordered painting from her. I love to hear wonderful success stories from other artists, and especially from my students! If you're in the New Orleans area, be sure to look for Marina's work in shops and galleries throughout the area!
I love the professional way her cards are printed, packaged, and presented. Marina's hangtag has a lovely little snippet of her work on one side, and on the back is her contact information. Be Sure to check out Marina's website, and follow her on FaceBook, too!

My next Architectural Renderings and House Portraits workshop is coming up in a couple of weeks in my summer studio in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. There's still time for you to sign up and take this course! The spacious studio is conviently located in a pastoral setting that is just 2 miles from downtown Kennett Square, plenty of lodging, dining, shopping, and entertainment options nearby. Email me to reserve your space in this workshop, and be sure to check out my Calendar of Events to see other available workshops and classes! 

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:12 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.