Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Paintings!

My Open Studio event was a huge success last weekend, and I've decided to make it a regularly monthly event! My Kennett Square Studio will be open to the public every 1st Friday from 10am - 6pm. Everyone is welcome to come and watch me paint, and artists are welcome to bring their own supplies and paint with me! Or you can just come and chat, hang out, and network with other artists. Here's a selection of paintings that I finished up in the las couple of weeks...
Rain, 12x16 watercolor



Marsh Humidity, 12x16 watercolor
 Stormy Beach, 18x24 watercolor
Clouds, 12x16 watercolor
Tropical Beach, 12x16 watecolor
 

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:12 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.