Wednesday, July 6, 2016

1-day workshops and classes for artists!

July is a busy month, with three classes coming up in my studio! There's still a few spaces left in all of them, so sign up now before they are all sold out!

July 12, -  "Social Media Made Simple!" 1-day workshop in my Kennett Square Studio. Learn how to improve your business and sell more art through positive interaction with potential and current customers on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest, Linked In, g+, Blogs, and more! Make your posts go viral and get people talking about your business all over the internet! wi-fi is available, so bring your laptop (preferred) or mobile device! 9:30 am - 3pm. Lunch included, $58 per person.  Email me to register.

July 14, - Plein Air Workshop at my studio in Kennett Square. Join me for a day of painting in my studio gardens. All mediums welcome. Learn how to choose subjects and plan plein air compositions, use color to the best advantage, strengthen values, and create better plein air paintings! 9:30 - 3 pm, lunch is included. $58 per person, email me to register.


July 28, - Mix Stunning Colors with a Limited Palette! A 1-day workshop in my Kennett Square Studio. Learn how to identify colors by temperature and value and how to mix every color needed from using a split primary palette! This applies to all color mediums, so all mediums are welcome in this workshop. Participants will gain a stronger understanding of color theory and will learn to use the right colors to create better paintings. 9:30 am - 3 pm, $58 per person, lunch included. Email me to register.

Annie Strack leading a plein air painting workshop

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:38 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.