Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Acrylic Painting Demos and Lessons!

I often travel to art supply stores to conduct painting demos and lessons using Royal Talens fine artist materials. A couple of weeks ago I worked with their Amsterdam Acrylics in the Hands on Creativity expo at the Plaza Art store in Towson, Maryland. Several art supply companies participate in this annual event, where local artists can come in the store and learn about the latest products and try them out for themselves. 

My table is always busy at these events, with artists of all ages waiting to try out the paints and mediums.


 I barely had time to snap a selfie with my set up before my table was surrounded with artists!


The store was packed all weekend!

I always bring a few painting samples and subjects for artists to use as inspiration at these events, and pumpkins are a favorite with everyone in the Fall season.

This weekend I'll be at Jerry's Artarama's "Art of the Carolinas" in Raleigh, North Carolina. I hope to see you there!

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:49 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.