Friday, August 9, 2019

color me happy!

I'm absolutely thrilled to pieces to share this latest article on Artists Network! In this interview, the writer asked me about my creative process and I share my deepest darkest secrets about how I often make mistakes and how I deal with them. Be sure to clink on the link in the article to receive your free sample of Hahnemuhle watercolor paper!

Destiny Awaits, watercolor painting by Annie Strack

I'm also thrilled to share that my painting "Destiny Awaits" was juried into the Kentucky Watercolor Society annual show! Whoo hoo! I'm shipping this one off to the exhibit next week! I'm grateful to juror Paul Jackson for including my my painting in such a prestigious show with so many fine artists. I'm a life member of KWS, and always enjoy taking part in this wonderful show each year.
Beach painting by Annie Strack, SOLD

Next week I'm taking off for a little mini-vacay, and going to the beach paint with my artist friends down in southern Delaware. It's just for a few days and I'll be back in time teach my classes Thursday morning, so I'll see you there!

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:53 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.