Sunday, April 21, 2019

painting at the beach

I just got back from southern Delaware were I hung out and painted with friends at the beach. It was a wonderful little vacation with good friends, yummy seafood, and endless inspiration for paintings.
Painting with Yvonne Mucci, Anne Buck, Doris, and Gerilyn Gaskill
Sketching tulips in the rain from the shelter of a gazebo

hanging with my friends

painting the life saving station 

The little coastal town of Lewes is also known for the tulips!

trying to take a selfie!

lovely view of boats from the park

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:12 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.