Monday, March 25, 2019

Maryland's Eastern Shore

This week I'm in Ocean City, Maryland, teaching a couple of workshops at the Art League of O.C. The beach is cold this time of year, but hey -- a cold beach is better than NO beach! O.C. is absolutely FABULOUS! Even in winter! The Art League is putting me up a the posh oceanfront Princess Royale Hotel. The art center is just around the corner, only a few blocks away. I totally freakin LOVE this place!


View from the balcony of my hotel room.


Finding the Art Center was easy-peasy! They are right underneath the water tower, which can be seen for miles!

The Art Center is on the back bay, right on the water. This is the view from my classroom. Yeah. It's that good!

Some of my wonderful, talented students in my workshop today! We had a complete BLAST! What a fun group! <3 p="">
and after class, I have to go back to my room and this view again. I LOVE my job!!!!
We finished two paintings today, but I forgot to take a group photo. I'll be posting those later!

posted by Annie Strack @ 8:05 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.