Saturday, December 15, 2018

New Paintings!

Here's a few more recent paintings...

Little White Dinghy, 4x6 watercolor 
 All of these are painted on Hahnemuehle watercolor paper, one of my new faves. I especially love the Rough blocks.

Mt St Victoire, 4x6 watercolor 
 My schedule for 2019 is booked full -- no room to add anymore classes or workshops! Check out my calendar to see where I'm teaching next, and to sign up for an event near you.

St Remy, 12x16 watercolor 
I'm currently working with workshop coordinators around the country to finalize my calendar for 2020. There are only a few available dates left -- so if you want my to come to your area to teach, you better act fast! Contact me for more information on how you can get my workshops to come to your town!




posted by Annie Strack @ 7:39 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.