Sunday, January 27, 2019

new paintings and events!

I'm totally thrilled to announce that I am juried into the 11th Annual Chadds Ford Winter Plein Air! This event is the week after next, and culminates with a reception and sale at the Chadds Ford Historical Society's barn on Saturday, February 9th. Last year it was so cold that I had to paint from inside my car. Let's hope for good weather!


We are one third of the way through my winter semester classes at the Community Arts Center. Here's some of my demos from a couple of those classes: 



These are from lessons on design, composition, color mixing, brush work, values, color theory, pigment properties, substrates, and brushes. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:05 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.