Saturday, April 6, 2019

Car Shopping

My hubby's car is worn out and no longer worth the cost of maintenance, much less the cost of major repairs (It leaks oil so badly that we've nicknamed it "the Exxon Valdez") so it is time to get a new one. My old car is still in perfect condition but it's a sedan and I really want something with more cargo space, so hubby gets my old car and I've been shopping for a replacement. I looked at over a dozen cars this week, and finally settled on this one...


I get to pick it up and take it home next weekend!

I've been so busy with teaching classes and workshops, and then when I finally had a week off I spent every day of it shopping for cars. Now I finally have a few days off, to "paint for myself" and have a little quality "me time!" Weekend after next I'm driving down to Rehoboth to stay at a friend's beach house and paint en plein air with a few of my besties. I'm so happy to have my new SUV for traveling -- now I can take more art supplies with me!

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:59 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.