Wednesday, April 17, 2019

More workshops!

I just added another workshop to my schedule, this one is in Pennsville, New Jersey! I'll be teaching my popular "Skies - Scrumptious to Moody" workshop June 15 - 16. This workshop has limited seating and will sell out fast, so register NOW if you want to get in on it!

In other news, I've finalized my workshops for this year's Art of the Carolinas. This major trade show and expo is put on by Jerry's Artarama in Raleigh, and takes place November 14 - 17. I'll be teaching two workshops about mastering the art of painting seascapes, one with watercolors and the other with acrylics.
Agat Beach (Guam), Acrylic by Annie Strack

Red Dinghy at Ft Christiansted, watercolor by Annie Strack

I am an Artist Ambassador for the Chartpak company, and they are sponsoring my workshops at the Art of the Carolinas and providing my students with Grumbacher paints and Indigo watercolor papers. All materials are provided in my workshops at the AOC, and in addition to painting gorgeous works of art, students get to keep the supplies!
Annie Strack, Grumbacher Brand Ambassador 

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:49 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.