Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Latest news

 I'm thrilled to announce that my painting "Fishing Buddies" juried into the Northwest Watercolor Society 84th International Exhibition, and earned Signature Status in NWWS! 

Fishing Buddies, 12x16 watercolor by Annie Strack

Last week I went to the Philadelphia Watercolor Society reception for the 124th International Juried Exhibition. It was good to see so many friends at this event. 

Annie Strack at PWCS

This weekend I'll be administering an online workshop for the National Watercolor Society, and next week I'll be in Unionville to judge the art entries in the county fair. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:32 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.