Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Video Interview - Grants for Artists

A few months ago I was interviewed by Matthew Lesko for his My American Benefits Plan website. Lesko is a financial guru, specializing in helping people navigate the processes of applying for public grant funds, financial aid, and other available government programs and benefits. My interview is about how I used public grant funding to produce my DVD and TV show Painting Seascapes in Watercolor, and offers information and insight into the grant process.

The video interview can also be seen on Matthew Lesko's website, where you can find more helpful videos and information about numerous other government funding programs.

Be sure to check out the July/August 2010 issue of Art Calendar magazine to read my indepth article which details the funding, filming, editing, and production processes of my video.

posted by Annie Strack @ 12:49 PM   1 Comments

1 Comments:

At February 6, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Anonymous Government Grants said...

This video interview which yo uhave shared here is very interesting. I was listening all of the makor detils about the things for the grants for the artists.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.