Monday, August 18, 2014

I heart these watercolors from Senelier!

I'm proud to be one of the artists featured by Sennelier on their website! I've been using the honey-based Sennelier watercolors ever since I assisted them with the product testing of their new formulas several years ago, and found them to be superior to all other watercolors. The pigments are more saturated and the colors are more pure and vibrant than other brands of paint, which makes my paintings even more beautiful. Check out the full line of art supplies on their website!



Labels: , ,

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:38 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.