Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Painting in the Vines

Come join me at Wilson's Vineyard in Nottingham, Pennsylvania for a weekend of art and wine! The gallery at the vineyard is hosting an artist reception on Saturday and Sunday, September 6&7, from 2-6 pm each day. Many of the artists will be there to talk about their work, and I'll be painting en plein air at the vineyard on both days. Besides the great art to see, there are several great wines to taste! I hope you'll come out to see me there!

Also, don't forget -- you can stop in an visit me in my Kennett Square studio on the 1st Friday of every month!
See ya later!

posted by Annie Strack @ 5:08 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.