Saturday, March 31, 2018

new workshops and classes!

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Charleston, South Carolina, where I taught an advanced watercolor painting workshop. My students finished 3 paintings in this workshop, which was hosted and organized by my friend Helen Beacham.



Helen is an extraordinary artist, and after my workshop we spent a day playing with alcohol inks in her studio. I enjoyed trying out this fun new medium, and will add it to class line up soon! 


Some of my students holding up some of the paintings we finished in my workshop.


 Helen also took me out to see all the sights and sounds of the low country, and we toured Charleston, the nearby plantations, the marshes, and the waterfront. I had a blast, and I'm looking forward to going back again next year to teach another workshop!


posted by Annie Strack @ 2:58 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.