Wednesday, July 4, 2018

recent workshops and new classes

Check out these photos of my recent watercolor painting workshop in New Jersey! I have a great group of returning students that result in my New Jersey workshops selling out quickly, and I always eagerly look forward to seeing them again. 
 This workshop was a fast paced and focused on learning specific techniques for depicting a variety of skies and atmospheric conditions.
Next week, my summer semester starts in my studio! You can join me on Thursdays if you want to improve your drawing and painting skills.
Plein Air Painters! July 31 is the deadline to apply for Plein Air Brandywine Valley! This prestigious event awards over $10,000 in prize money to artists and boasts over $40,000 in sales. The planning committee has been hard at work to make this the best year ever, so get your application in now, before the deadline passes you up!

posted by Annie Strack @ 2:46 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.