Thursday, August 20, 2020

International Plein Air Painters 18th Annual World Wide Paint-Out

The International Plein Air Painters 18th Annual World Wide Paint out is coming up, Sept 11 - 13. I will be painting at the Auburn Valley State Park, Yorklyn, Delaware. This is the new park on the corner of Hwy 82 (Creek Road) and Yorklyn Road, next to the Yorklyn Post Office, across the street from the old NVF factory that is being torn down. Any artist who wishes to join me, can just come out and join me! 


We are just one month away from the Annual Chester County Studio Tour! The tour will be Sept 19 - 20 this year. 

posted by Annie Strack @ 4:43 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.