Monday, March 8, 2021

Pikes Peak watercolor society biennial exhibit

 Great news! My painting "Toes in the Sand" was juried into the 2021 Pikes Peak Watercolor Society Biennial International Exhibit! I also earned Signature Status in PPWS, which is the 18th artist signature that I've earned. 

Toes in the Sand, watercolor by Annie Strack

And in other news, I just finished this new seagull painting...


A lot of people are messaging and emailing me to ask how I'm doing, and I simply can't respond to everyone personally. I really appreciate all the calls and messages and it lifts my spirits to read everyone's notes and well wishes. I was touched by all the cards, flowers, food, and other gifts, and I especially love the subscription to netflix that one dear friend sent to me! 

To keep everyone up to date: I finished the intrathecal chemo in late December, and the other chemotherapy ended a little over a month ago. I am starting to feel better. However the results of my post-treatment PET scan were not all that great, so I await yet another surgery and biopsy before I know anything more.   


posted by Annie Strack @ 4:26 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.