Thursday, October 22, 2020

another demo coming up!

 Next Monday I'm doing another live demo on Zoom, this time for the Salem County Art League in New Jersey. I'm really loving the option of conducting my demos via Zoom, as it allows me to teach for art groups anywhere in the world! Even better, the audience can tune in from anywhere in the world! My last zoom demo of the koi was so much fun, and so many artists asked me to do it again that I'm doing a similar painting for this next demo. 


Once again, I'll be using my favorite art supplies! Sennelier watercolors, Leonardo paper from Hahnemuehle, and the Water Lily line of brushes from Dynasty Brush.  


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:33 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.