Saturday, October 31, 2020

Southern Colorado Watercolor Society

 Great news! I just found out that my painting "Destiny Awaits" won FIRST PLACE in the Annual Southern Colorado Watercolor Society's members exhibit! The show is online through the end of the year, be sure and check it out here

Destiny Awaits, 14x20 watercolor by Annie Strack

And in other news, next week I start receiving intrathecal chemo, in addition to my regular chemo sessions. It's a very aggressive treatment that should have very positive results. 


posted by Annie Strack @ 8:54 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.