Saturday, May 14, 2022

Only 2 weeks until France!

 The last several weeks I've been busy working on the National Watercolor Society 102nd International Juried Exhibit. It started off slow, but then as the deadline approached it was a round the clock job. We ended up with 604 artist entries from around the world, and sent those entries off to the jurors this morning. In addition to that, I've been under-studying with the NWS website director in preparation for my transfer into that job later this year. It hasn't left me with much time to tend to my garden, but I did manage to spread a little mulch last weekend. 

Dueling Sunfish, 12x16 watercolor by Annie Strack

Only 2 more weeks until I go to France! Yippee! I'll be gone for about a month, teaching painting in Brittany with the Sennelier company and my old friend Yves-Marie, who is the Artistic Director of Sennelier. We've been planning this for several years and I'm thrilled to be finally able to go! 

Mt St Michel, Brittany, France

This weekend I'm painting at the Old Stone Village Plein air event in Salem, New Jersey, and for the Bourbon and Bluegrass event at Winterthur, Delaware. Next week I am teaching the online workshop "Painting Koi in Watercolor" for the Art Guild of Louisiana. Then I just have enough time to pack before I leave for France for the summer. 


Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Annie Strack @ 6:41 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.