Friday, January 20, 2023

latest paintings

 Thank you to everyone who attended my online demo / paint-along! Here are my finished paintings from that event. 

Zippety Doo Da, 8x8 watercolor

Special thanks to Hahnemuhle paper for generously offering free samples of their "Collection" 140# cold pressed watercolor paper to everyone who signed up for this event! The details for this free offer was in the chat during the demo. If you lost those details, send me an email and I'll send it to you again. 

Indecisive, 8x8 watercolor

Both were painted with Sennelier watercolor and Dynasty brushes on Hahnemuehle paper. And special thanks to Hahnemuehle, again, for sending two blocks of the Collection paper to me! This is my favorite paper, and once you try it -- it will be your favorite, too!




posted by Strack @ 11:16 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.